Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year & Resolutions

Welcome back! To me anyway :) I have been very busy since moving to Memphis in October and mommy says that she has a resolution to do better about posting to the blog, whatever that means.
So brace yourself, here comes a recap.


My first day of school at Buntyn.


Picking out Pumpkins for Halloween.


Dressed up as a fairy for Halloween.


Trying to turn daddy into a prince!


Flying to Gramma's for Thanksgiving. My first plane trip, and I was a champ!


I studied the safety card very thoroughly, giving it a good 20 minutes or so.


I got to go into the cockpit and meet the captain after the flight.
He even let me try on his hat.


After Thanksgiving it finally got cold, and Mommy MADE me wear pants! Trust me, I was not happy about this, and it didn't last long. I have worn them 3-4 more times, but mostly for snow.


Cupcakes for my birthday.
Same recipe from my 1st birthday, but much prettier this time!


Sampling the icing with Gramma, just to make sure it was O.K.


My favorite present was my new princess dress.
I have worn it for part of every day since.


Getting ready to blow out my candle.


Annual birthday photo shoot, only I wasn't interested in smiling. (see below)



Time for Christmas!


Digging down deep to see what Mrs. Claus brought me.
I am too afraid of Santa for him to come to our house, so she came instead. Wasn't that nice?


Checking daddy out in my new M.D. outfit.
Though I like it better when worn over my princess dress.


In January we have had lots of snow!
I love to play in it, so I will put on pants for this.


My first Snowman.


So that sums up the last few months. Since the latest snow we have moved again (thanks to something living in the attic that we didn't invite), and are getting settled (again)! I can't wait for spring when I can really get some mileage out of my back yard swing and ride my bike on the sidewalk out front! Oh yeah, and that's when my baby brother is supposed to come.

1 comment:

Gramma said...

Thanks for the catch up! I miss her - and you too!