Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Leigh's Visit

Mommy's friend Leigh came to visit last week, and we found several very fun things to do. And don't worry, we took her to get BBQ too, but she agrees with Mommy that NC BBQ is better!

First we went to the Stax Museum.
It was so much fun, with all my favorite music playing.
There was an entire display for Sam Cooke, who I love!


Here I am on the Soul Train Dance floor.
Yes it is an original section from the show!


This shot shows that on the screen they have a constant running loop of dancers and music, it was awesome!

Getting my groove on!

Waiting at the Peabody Hotel to see the ducks. But we didn't get a picture, they moved to fast. One minute it was this, and then .....

The duck master's back (that's the guy in the red jacket) the ducks ran down the red carpet from the elevator to the fountain. Mommy says she's never seen ducks move that fast.


I was very excited that they were Mallards,
but I was hoping for a Mommy duck with some babies.

After they all ran past you could go up to the fountain and visit them.
The black thing next to me is their stairs they use to get in and out of the fountain every day.

Now I am sad that Leigh went home, she likes to read me lots of books, and I certainly don't mind all the fun things we do when people come to visit.

No comments: